Thursday 29 March 2012

Name Me And Win a Resort Holiday!

As you know I just got back from Daydream Island and because I did such a fantastic job reporting from Daydream Island the boss is sending me OS in June. Las Vegas here I come! The problem is I don’t have a passport. Why don’t I have a passport you ask. I don’t have a passport because I don’t have a name. 
This is where I need your help, I need a name so I can get my passport and get on the plane to Las Vegas. If you give me a really cool name that I like then your name will be added to a short list of 10 and put out to the world to be voted on. After all this if the name that you suggested gets the most votes then you will win a fabulous resort holiday for 7 nights.


Now before you start coming up with names like Priscilla, Reginald or Beiber  there a few thing you need to know about me.
  • I am a koala
  • I am male
  • I love to travel
  • I am cuddly
  • I love an adventure
Click Here to enter & Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment